Terms and Conditions
This document sets forth the Terms and Conditions of the website saracarreira.com (hereinafter designated as “Website”).
Associação Sara Carreira, also named ASC, is a private non-profit social solidarity association with registered office at Rua Hernâni cidade nº 5 A Urbanização Quinta do Conde Mascarenhas, 2820-653 Vale Fetal that aims to:
- a) help the homeless, underprivileged families or families at risk by means of social solidarity initiatives, providing close contacts, food, clothes and/or essential goods.
- b) invest in the talent of underprivileged children or youths by providing them with scholarships.
This website contains all information about the activities, initiatives and actions performed by Associação Sara Carreira.
By using this website, users are fully accepting these Terms and Conditions. The updated version of the Terms and Conditions is always available.
The user undertakes to observe the applicable laws and respect third-party rights, including rights related to trademarks, patents, copyright, and other intellectual and industrial property rights.
The user expressly acknowledges and accepts that this website cannot be used for commercial purposes or any other purposes that are not described in these Terms and Conditions.
Associação Sara Carreira is the exclusive holder of any rights concerning this website.
Intellectual And Industrial Property Rights
Website-related rights and the web page of suppliers or service providers are and remain the property of the website or the suppliers or service providers.
Using the website does not grant the user with any use rights or to mention the logotypes, trademarks or any other distinctive element owned by Associação Sara Carreira.
The user acknowledges and accepts that they are not authorised to:
- remove any evidence of copyright, trademark or other similar information.
- reproduce, modify, create any derivative work, destroy, licence, lease, sell, resell, transfer, expose or present publicly, transfer, reproduce or otherwise exploit the services in the website’s web page, except to the extent expressly permitted by the website; or
- try any unauthorised access and harm any aspect of the web page or respective systems or networks.
- copy, reproduce or totally or partially use this document without the Website’s prior written authorisation.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions can be amended at any time. Therefore, we recommend that users review them regularly.
Using the Website after any change to the Terms and Conditions implies the tacit acceptance of such Terms and Conditions. This is why users must check the Terms and Conditions regularly. In case you do not accept to comply with the Terms and Conditions and applicable legislation, you must stop using the Website right away.
Where any clause of these Terms and Conditions is considered illegal, invalid or unenforceable, whether partially or fully, such clause or part of such clause will be enforced after it is deleted or changed as required for it to be considered legal while taking into account the content and purpose of these Terms and Conditions. The lawfulness, validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses is not affected.
Any and all disputes concerning the interpretation, integration, validity, effectiveness, execution or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be taken to a court in the district of Lisbon.